Use of this site implies that the user has read, understood and agrees with the following terms and conditions.
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) maintains this website at www.nisg.org. The information presented on this site is for information only. NISG allows users to visit the site, download documents, and copy information for purely personal and non-commercial use only. NISG does not grant any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works from any of the contents posted in this site.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the various contents posted on this site are those of the respective authors and are not necessarily those of NISG.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: While NISG website endeavors to provide current and accurate information, site content is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. NISG does not warrant the availability of the website nor the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the site content or any material provided through the website, its services or forums, and does not warrant that the website operates error-free, nor that defects, errors or omissions will be corrected or that the website is completely secure. NISG expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied, express or statutory warranties as to the non-infringement of intellectual property rights or third-party rights, titles, latent defects, uninterrupted service, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses.
- This site may contain opinions, recommendations and statements from various sources. NISG does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement, recommendation or other information provided by any source. Any reliance shall be at the risk of website user. NISG is not liable to any user for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
- The user agrees to indemnify NISG from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of user's use of this site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by user of these terms and conditions. If the user is dissatisfied with any content on this site or with any of the terms and conditions of use of this site, the user is advised to discontinue further usage of this site.
- Nothing on this site or its contents shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any recommendations.
- The NISG website contains links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of NISG, and NISG is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The appearance on the website of the name or logo of another entity, or the appearance of a link to another entity's site, does not indicate endorsement or referral by NISG of the other entity.
- The user acknowledges that all forums are public and not private communications. Further, the user acknowledges that chats, postings, blogs, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by NISG and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by NISG. Also, NISG reserves the right, for any reason, to remove without notice any contributed content from its forums.
- NISG reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents, including without limitation e-mail and bulletin board postings.
- NISG reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any contents in any respect. NISG shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- NISG reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny access to this site or any portion thereof to any user access without notice.
- NISG reserves the right in its sole discretion to revise the terms and conditions of use or to update the website without notice to any user.
- All disputes and issues relating to law are governed by and subject to the jurisdiction of courts located at Hyderabad in the State of Andhra Pradesh, India.