ABOUT NATIONAL AIDS CONTROL ORGANIZATION (NACO)
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) oversees the implementation of policies and programs for health and health care in the country. While the responsibility for the delivery of healthcare services rests largely with the State Governments, the Central Government sets policies and provides resources for the implementation of nationally formulated Programs.
National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare envisions an India where every person living with HIV has access to quality care and is treated with dignity. In order to achieve the goal of, “halting and reversing the epidemic”, the focus is laid on prevention, care, support and treatment efforts.
National AIDS Control Programme (NACP), takes measures to ensure that people living with HIV have equal access to quality health services by fostering close collaboration with NGOs, women’s self-help groups, faith-based organisations, positive people’s networks and communities. NACO stands committed to building an enabling environment wherein those infected and affected by HIV play a central role in all responses to the epidemic.
Proficiency in the usage of computer (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Access) and strong presentation and communication skills (written & oral) is essential for all the positions.
To apply for multiple positions:
Step 1: Login in portal via using below mentioned link
Step 2: Customer Code: NISG
Step 3: Enter your email id as employee code in the system
Step 4: In the password section please enter a password which will be shared to you on email id that you have mentioned at the time of filling an application form.
(FURTHER STEPS: Select Function as NACO -> Apply for the suitable position).
Alternatively, you can send your applications on the above-mentioned e-mail ids
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. Engagement of Consultants will be on a full working day basis and their place of work will be New Delhi except for the Regional Level Positions.
3. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc. have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
4.Age limit: Not exceeding 60 years as on 01.04.2018 and having the sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
5. Mere submission of applications shall not give any right to be called for interview/selection.
6. The appointment of consultants is purely on contractual basis.
7. Indicative monthly consolidated remuneration is given below:
National Consultant : Rs.1,20,000/ -
Consultant : Rs.78,000/-
Associate Consultant : Rs.50,000/-
8. Proficiency in the usage of computer (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Access) and strong presentation and communication skills (written & oral) is essential for all the positions.
In case of any technical issues/errors while applying, write to email@example.com.