This is a forum for firms and individuals to showcase significant success stories in e-gov implementation, path-breaking concepts or technologies that they have pioneered or large-scale implementations that could act as trend-setters for other projects. Through this space NISG offers an opportunity to all in the e-governance space to share their knowledge and expertise.
The material submitted must pertain to e-Government or ICT for Development.
The knowledge resources can be of following types:
The publication of such knowledge resources will be solely at the discretion of NISG as per the publication policy for this section. The key highlights of the publication policy are:
- White papers
- Research study reports
- Case studies
- News links covering achievement of partners relevant to e-Government
- Announcements by the partners: Partners may announce happenings related to e-Government on various events like product / project launch, strategic tie-ups with Central/State Governments, organizations.
- The content shall be reviewed for relevance and freshness.
- The content should be free of typographical and grammatical errors.
- NISG is not liable to publish any or all the knowledge material received. NISG is not bound to furnish any reasons for not publishing any of the knowledge material.
- Knowledge materials will be published in order of relevance. However, it will be the sole discretion of NISG to decide the order of publication.
- Knowledge material comparing, commenting upon or reviewing companies, products and services will not be published.
- NISG will publish all content on "as-is" basis without verifying the correctness, accuracy or authenticity of the submission. NISG will not be held responsible for any consequences arising out of any misrepresentation of facts in the documents.
- Companies or individuals submitting document(s) must ensure that they either own the copyright or have the permission from the copyright owners to share the relevant document(s).
- NISG reserves the right to withdraw content or to stop the service "Partner's Corner" anytime without prior notice to anybody.
Send your knowledge resources to Shweta@nisg.org with the subject line: "Entries for share with us". You may also address your queries related to this section to the same e-mail id.