Watch this space for what media has to say about us!!!
"The MOU for implementation of CCTNS in the state of Jharkhand was signed on Tuesday between Jharkhand Police and the Hyderabad-based National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) in presence of DGP Neyaz Ahmad and NIGS chief executive officer S Mittal."Click here to read more
- NISG TAPMI Course to make Babus e-Smart (Economic Times, Hyderabad Edition dated 21-04-2008 reports the launch of eGPX program by NISG in association with TA Pai Management Institute, Bangalore)
- To view report click here
- "Govt. approves e visa and NISG has been tasked with the responsibility for generating a comprehensive e-governance solution for the immigration, visa issuance and foreigners 'registration" Click here to read more
- " Mr. Mital , CEO NISG spoke at the International conference on e government and administrative simplification in Brunei" Click here to read more
- NISG works with UIDAI for its website development
Software firm Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) will develop a website for India's ambitious project to assign a unique identification number to its 1.2 billion citizens. It involve redesign, development, maintenance and support of the Web portal. NISG, a joint venture of the Indian government and IT industry lobby group National Association of Software and Services Companies, is advising UIDAI on the project. Visit below link to know more....
NISG signs MOU with State Government of Jharkhand for implementation of CCTNS project